Website Gamesa Electric
We are seeking a person to cover the position of Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) to join the project
We are seeking a person to cover the position of Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) to join the project for our job center in San Fernando de Henares in Madrid.
🔋 Would you like to work with cutting-edge technology?
🌈 Would you like your work to help make a more sustainable planet?
🌍 Would you like to work in an international and diverse environment?
🚀 Do you want flexibility and professional development?
The renewable sector is going to grow exponentially in the next decade and Gamesa Electric is going to be part of that growth. Will you join us?
We’re looking for a Bachelor’s degree holder in electric, electronic or mechanical engineering, with 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position, methodical, analytical, autonomous, results-oriented and with good communication skills.
• New suppliers’ homologation.
• Homologation of first samples according to the Supplier Quality Manual.
• Continuous evaluation of suppliers.
• Supplier process assessment. Follow-up of the action plans.
• Analysis of suppliers’ nonconformities.
• Follow-up of nonconformities and 8D from suppliers.
• Preventive and corrective actions in suppliers to prevent nonconformities.
Skills & Knowledge:
• English (C1)
• ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018
• Manufacturing process assessment (IRCA/IRQ recommended)
• PPAP (=Production Part Approval Process), APQP (=Advanced Product Quality Planning)
• MSA (=Measurement System Analysis)
• Used to work with power electronics equipment, in general, and specifically, with metallic enclosures, welding and surface treatments, cables, electronic boards, transformers, inductors, etc.
• Use to work with international standards
• Office 365: Excel, Power BI (advanced)
• Statistical analysis
If you want, you can apply for the job in our LinkedIn, or by writing to the e-mail address we leave you here below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com