We are seeking a person to cover the position of Spare Parts Specialist to join the project for our job center in San Fernando de Henares in Madrid.
🔋 Would you like to work with cutting-edge technology?
🌈 Would you like your work to help make a more sustainable planet?
🌍 Would you like to work in an international and diverse environment?
🚀 Do you want flexibility and professional development?
The renewable sector is going to grow exponentially in the next decade and Gamesa Electric is going to be part of that growth. Will you join us?
We’re looking for a staff, with 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position, methodical, analytical, autonomous, results-oriented and with good communication skills.
- Management of incidents, claims and offers of spare parts.
- Stock control and supply of products
- Stock and inventory level monitoring, avoiding the breakage of inventories in different warehouses
- Analyze, define, and implement control procedures based on planning and forecast demand
- Supervise the Service warehouses, cooperating in the activities of supply, replacement, storage and distribution of materials and products
- Control turnover rates and obsolescence of stocks
- Preparation of statistical reports on stock consumption.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Educational level FP2 or higher, preference will be given to training related to the administrative and/or logistics area.
- Experience with spare parts management, international logistics, stock control, warehouse
- Ability to relate to international Clients and interlocutors of different levels, for which previous experience and a B1/B2 level of English are required.
- The office systems in use are the Office package, with special relevance for the use of Excel, and SAP
- Organized, rigorous person, with organizational skills, flexible and adaptable to multitasking, highly oriented to internal and external customers and high communication skills with staff at different levels and departments.
- Applications from the Electricity Sector/Renewable Energies will be prioritized.
If you want, you can apply for the job in our LinkedIn, or by writing to the e-mail address we leave you here below.