Website Gamesa Electric
We are seeking a person to cover the position of Embedded Software/Firmware Developer
We are seeking a person to cover the position of Embedded Software/Firmware Developer to join the project for our job center in San Fernando de Henares in Madrid.
🔋 Would you like to work with cutting-edge technology?
🌈 Would you like your work to help make a more sustainable planet?
🌍 Would you like to work in an international and diverse environment?
🚀 Do you want flexibility and professional development?
The renewable sector is going to grow exponentially in the next decade and Gamesa Electric is going to be part of that growth. Will you join us?
We’re looking for an Embedded Software/Firmware Developer with a Master’s degree in Industrial or Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering, excellent programming skills in C and at least 3 years of working experience programming C for real time embedded systems. Must have proven experience in RTOS developments, experience in analysis, diagnosis and problem solving on complex systems and its commissioning. Fluent in Spanish and English.
· Developer of embedded software/firmware for power electronics converter control units.
· Designs, implements, maintains, enhances, tests, and supports embedded software/firmware
Skills & Knowledge:
We are looking for a senior developer to work on the control units of our power electronics converters. You will become part of a 14 people team responsible for the microelectronics, firmware and software for Gamesa Electric industrial product portfolio:
• Reviews relevant requirements, standards, and other documentation to clarify and understand software/firmware engineering requirements.
• Provides estimations for modules under development and estimates own work.
• Writes software/firmware specification and design documents
• Develops and integrates software/firmware modules using C for embedded real-time systems
• Completes the development of software/firmware test requirements for modules under development.
• Executes software/firmware (unit and integration) tests.
• Presents technical findings and developments.
• Adheres to the quality process through the execution of module, subsystem and system test procedures.
• Analyses customizations to local requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly.
• Cooperates with other engineering teams to support product testing and certifications
• Cooperates with other teams in the company to support presales, commissioning, aftersales, etc.
Nice to have:
• Source Code Control experience using GIT and GITLab
• Knowledge of digital signal processing
• Basic knowledge of power electronic converters and electrical machines
• Control engineering basics (PIDs, frequency analysis, etc.)
• Electronic Instrumentation (oscilloscopes, multimeters, signal generators)
• Digital hardware design basics (understanding of electrical diagrams)
If you want, you can apply for the job in our LinkedIn, or by writing to the e-mail address we leave you here below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com