Website Gamesa Electric
We are seeking a person to cover the position of Certification, Validation & Support Lead Engineer to join the project
We are seeking a person to cover the position of Certification, Validation & Support Lead Engineer to join the project for our job center in San Fernando de Henares in Madrid.
🔋 Would you like to work with cutting-edge technology?
🌈 Would you like your work to help make a more sustainable planet?
🌍 Would you like to work in an international and diverse environment?
🚀 Do you want flexibility and professional development?
The renewable sector is going to grow exponentially in the next decade and Gamesa Electric is going to be part of that growth. Will you join us?
We’re looking for a Bachelor’s degree holder in Electric or electronic engineering with more than 5 years of experience in certification, test and validation of power electronics for renewable energy, experience in analysis, diagnosis and problem solving on complex systems and its commissioning, fluent in Spanish and English (level B2 to C1). Must have: Microsoft Office knowledge. Nice to have: Python / Matlab / Labview knowledge
Developer of embedded software/firmware for power electronics converter control units. Designs, implements, maintains, enhances, tests, and supports embedded software/firmware
Skills & Knowledge:
• Deep knowledge of power electronics, testing instrumentation and certification normative
• Reviews certification requirements of converter and control cabinets for wind, solar and battery markets
• Define testing procedures to comply with certification requirements
• Design, adapt and operate test rigs to proceed with the validation and certification tests
• Instrumentation definition, installation and data gathering
• Attendance to external laboratories to perform specific certification tests
• Test report generation
• Manufacturing test bench support
• Production and field troubleshooting
• Participates in converter validation to ensure compliance with the design requirements in cooperation with the whole converter design team.
• Adheres to the quality process through the execution of test procedures.
• Cooperates with other teams in the company to support presales, commissioning, aftersales, etc.
• This position may require travel to customer and non-customer sites (30%)
• This position requires continuous attendance to Madrid (San Fernando de Henares) test plant.
Other valuable skills:
• Methodical and practical approach in solving problems
• Effective communication with co-workers and customers
• Attention to the detail
If you want, you can apply for the job in our LinkedIn, or by writing to the e-mail address we leave you here below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org